Re: cctbx debian package

On Wed, 18 Jul 2012 16:59:13 +0200
Radostan Riedel <raybuntu@googlemail.com> wrote:

Hello

> Have you checked out my commit? I changed a little bit your scripts and I think
> this should already work. If you don't like my changes then tell me or fix it.

just to understand what changes you have done to his scripts, it would
have be nice to split your commit in two parts. First one remove the
unneeded pycbf.py file, then update the scripts. It is easyer to review
small modifications, if they are not lost in the middle of a 7000 lines
commit :).

> > * use distutils to add a "from __future__ import division" line to the
> > files that lack it.
> Nice! Can you also think of a way to get a nice clean target. I guess the
> build2.7 directories are not cleaned.

yes normally a package should be buildable twice in a row.
So the clean target must restore the source package to it's initial
state.

> > I'll tell you when this is done, so you can update your patch.
> >
> Or you can push your changes in right away into the git so you be
> acknowledged ;).

Yes I agreed with Radi, it is important to be acknowledged for your work.
So please commit by yourself on the repository.

thanks

Fred

--
GPG public key 4096R/4696E015 2011-02-14
    fingerprint = E92E 7E6E 9E9D A6B1 AA31  39DC 5632 906F 4696 E015

GPG public key 1024D/A59B1171 2009-08-11
    fingerprint = 1688 A3D6 F0BD E4DF 2E6B  06AA B6A9 BA6A A59B 1171
uid  Picca Frédéric-Emmanuel <picca@debian.org>