Re: BibTeX file from debian/upstream data (Was: New Debian Science metapackages)

On Wed, May 02, 2012 at 04:28:21PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> If this is not what the authors want but rather having the link text the
> same as the href target I'd suggest reading some HTML layout suggestions
> for beginners.  So from my perception there is no real nead for this hack
> (neither in tasks files nor debian/upstream).

I didn't ask so much about help on how to hack this in.

I asked whether doing this right, i.e. having the upstream citation data
be a proper part of the proposed Debian Upstream Metadata definition
(and handled by the task pages), instead of the current kludge of it
being the first record in the Reference field (no matter whether this is
an actual reference or not), was alright with you guys to have as a
change.

We have defined all kinds of upstream metadata like Gallery and FAQ, I
think we should have Citation properly defined as well.

Cheers,

Michael

PS: Pymol is the next package without a journal article as reference