Re: BibTeX file from debian/upstream data (Was: New Debian Science metapackages)

On Wed, May 02, 2012 at 03:08:25PM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> > What do you mean by non-article citation?  I'm not sure whether I
> > understand your proposal?  Could you fake some simple example?
>
> See mpqc and cp2k:
>
> http://blends.alioth.debian.org/debichem/tasks/molecular-abinitio

You have

Depends: mpqc
Published-Title: http://www.mpqc.org
Published-Authors: The Massively Parallel Quantum Chemistry Program (MPQC), Version 2.3.1, C. L. Janssen, I. B. Nielsen, M. L. Leininger, E. F. Valeev, J. P. Kenny, E. T. Seidl
Published-URL: http://www.mpqc.org

Any reason to not use (in debian/upstream suggested syntax ready for
cut-n-pasting)

 Reference: