Re: Release goal proposal: remove yada

On 4 August 2011 13:23, Neil McGovern <neilm@debian.org> wrote:
> Indeed, that sounds accurate, but I don't personally want to accept this
> as a release goal without maintainer agreement. Could you perhaps
> consider opening a bug against the package, saying 'unfit for the
> archive' or something, and then re-assigning to tech-ctte?

Would you feel differently if yada were orphaned?  My understanding is
that this could happen quite soon - so far I have been unable to
elicit a response from the maintainer on bug #334164.

If this does not happen within the next week, and in the absence of
any response from the maintainer, I'll consider the tech-ctte route.

Thanks,

--
Tim Retout <diocles@debian.org>