Re: Release goal proposal: remove yada

On Thu, Aug 04, 2011 at 01:14:29PM +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> To get a fuller picture, what are the changes being made to each of
> the files in question and when/where are they being made?  You
> mentioned earlier that cleaning the package would lead to changes
> being made - it sounds like the above build may well fail part of
> the "autobuilding" section of the RC policy

Indeed, that sounds accurate, but I don't personally want to accept this
as a release goal without maintainer agreement. Could you perhaps
consider opening a bug against the package, saying 'unfit for the
archive' or something, and then re-assigning to tech-ctte?

Neil
--
<weasel> dpkg: shut up
<dpkg> No, I won't, and you can't make me. :P