Re: Bug #566650: Please unblock dtc 0.32.2-1

Thomas Goirand wrote:
> Can we move forward and discuss what should be done now, rather than
> discussing the past?
>
> Thomas

It's been more than 10 days, and I still have no answer to what I will
be allowed to change/fix. Each time I've been asking things about DTC to
the RT, is it normal that I had no reply for a long time, got answers,
but not about the technical points I'm talking about or had refusal that
I upload fixed versions (based only on the size of the differences and
the fact I was late uploading)? That kind of result surprised me.

Time is passing, and I still don't see the light at the end of this
tunnel. Isn't it time for more constructive discussions?

Having a release team aims at enhance Squeeze and make sure there's no
bugs in what we ship for the Stable release. Please help me to reach
this goal for this package too: I'm currently waiting for an answer so I
can start back-porting fixes form our stable version!

I start to worry quite a lot about the state of this package in Squeeze.

Thomas