Re: Bug #566650: Please unblock dtc 0.32.2-1

On 10/06/2010 01:09 PM, Thomas Goirand wrote:
Mehdi Dogguy wrote:
On 10/06/2010 09:33 AM, Thomas Goirand wrote:
Having no comments on my plans with v0.32.x when telling some RT
 members in August, I thought it was fine.

I won't be able to write a proper reply to your message right now.
But, I could not find the mail sent in August you're speaking
about. Can you please show a public reference?

Regards,

I wrote to one of the release team member, and he told me he
forwarded it to all the team. I can't tell where's the public
reference, because I didn't find it either... Now, that might well
be the issue!!!

No, it's not. I found the said mail with some other private mails and we
asked you to raise your concern about dtc on debian-release@l.d.o and
you didn't.

Please make sure that your future mails are send to out mailing-list. I
hate private requests for many reasons... one of them is transparency.
FWIW, I don't read private mails for unblocks.

Regards,

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي
http://dogguy.org/