Re: Closing bug (Was: Broken versioned Depends on quantmod)

Hi Dirk,

On Wed, Jun 06, 2018 at 06:35:45AM -0500, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

> Sounds good. The weirder issue that I _had_ in fact fixed that with
> debian/patches file to alter the upstream DESCRIPTION.

I just used this workaround for r-cran-pbkrtest which I just NMUed.
Would you mind contacting upstream about this issue?

> So I was mostly
> perplexed that that seem to have been in vain.  Anyway, good now and Kurt
> Hornik fixed it upstream.

I found it when I was about to write upstream, was seeking maintainer
address, checked version strings there ... and voila it was fixed.

> | Hope you had fun
>
> Yes, wonderful weather this morning, crisp and sunny and somewhat cooler than
> usual.

Well, I had a lunch time run and it was a bit warm.