Re: Closing bug (Was: Broken versioned Depends on quantmod)

On 6 June 2018 at 13:27, Andreas Tille wrote:
| On Wed, Jun 06, 2018 at 05:17:22AM -0500, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
| >
| > Yes, which upstream fixed (after I had set the bug to "forwarded") but I
| > haven't gotten there yet.
| >
| > So that was clearly planned and lined up, hence no need really for three
| > emails in the space of a few minutes effectively before my day even started.
|
| Sorry, I plainly assumed that the issue was just caused by my NMU and I
| usually try to fix problems I caused as quickly as possible.  Closing
| the according bug with this mail.

Sounds good. The weirder issue that I _had_ in fact fixed that with
debian/patches file to alter the upstream DESCRIPTION. So I was mostly
perplexed that that seem to have been in vain.  Anyway, good now and Kurt
Hornik fixed it upstream.

| > Dirk, about to go for a run
|
| Hope you had fun

Yes, wonderful weather this morning, crisp and sunny and somewhat cooler than
usual.

Tschoe, Dirk

--
http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd@debian.org