Re: How to implement QA web pages for a certain set of packages

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 2:27 PM, Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> wrote:

> ---> there is no such section
>  http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=debian-med-packaging@lists.alioth.debian.org#bio

Seems the team is already the maintainer of those packages so they end
up in the main section. You'd need to patch DDPO to be able to split
subscribed packages out of main.

> ---> while there is a section
>  http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=debian-med-packaging@lists.alioth.debian.org#bio-dev
> bioperl is listed in the main section (while the other two are listed as
> expected.

Same issue as above.

> ---> ups, this was a typo, but good for a test: I wished ddpo would at least
>     warn about non-existant packages you try to subscribe.  Is there any
>     sense to subscribe to not existing packages (am I missing something) or
>     should I file a bug report?

Might be useful for subscribing stuff you plan to upload/ITP later.

> So at least there is some way to obtain the list of currently subscribed
> packages - even if it is not reliable because it shows the same problems
> as above.  I would love to have a better interface than email to this
> because setting up a procmail rule to catch which queries from ddtp seems
> like a suboptimal option if you want to handle this stuff automatically.

I'm sure a patch for this would be accepted.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise