Re: How to implement QA web pages for a certain set of packages

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 6:57 PM, Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> wrote:

> (hope that these anchors links will be set - if not its probably easy
> to create a patch.)

Seems they are set, no patch needed.

> So I will write a script that genereates this kind of subscribe
> mails.  Do you think that it is misuse if I generate such a mail
> once a day for all packages even for those which are just subscribed
> or whould you prefer verifying whether a package is just subscribed.
> If the later is the case is there any easy way to obtain the
> just subscribed packages (or do I have to log them in my script
> which leaves out some possibly manually setted subscribtions)?

I think it would be best if you could track changes to the list of
packages (if that comes from tasksel or elsewhere) and only
subscribe/unsubscribe those packages that are added or removed. I'm
not involved with DDPO in any way though, so it may be OK to do what
you propose.

--
bye,
pabs