Re: How to implement QA web pages for a certain set of packages

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008, Paul Wise wrote:

It isn't subscribing in the email list sense, it is just adding those
packages to the DDPO page for a certain email address.

Yes and this does not work as intended because we have one single
email address for more than one page to display (several sections).
Or would you suggest to use "fake" email addresses?

The DDPO
subscriptions have sections too, in my example I used two from the
debian-med tasks page.

Hmmmm, I'm afraid I have not yet understood your example.  Could you
please be verbose enough that even stupid people like me might understand?

Sorry for my ignorance

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de