Re: Orphaned packages with very low popcon numbers

On Wed, Jun 14, 2006 at 05:18:13PM -0700, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
Yes. Deleting information is a big step.

Luckily we aren't doing that, since the information itself is still available in archives.

I was myself bit by this, when the gnome maintainers decided that
gnome-1 was obsolete, and started deleting things, despite there being
packages (such as gnucash) which depended on the libraries in question.

Luckily this is also not at issue, since dependencies are being looked at.

Mike Stone