Re: Orphaned packages with very low popcon numbers

On Mon, Jun 12, 2006 at 10:55:32AM -0700, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
But a bulk "anything that is orphaned and has a low popcon number must
be useless" is incorrect.

You've made this assertion several times, it's still unsubstantiated. The process of identifying potentially problematic packages and bringing them up for discussion should in itself prevent good packages from being removed--I don't understand what that isn't sufficient in your mind. The process of identifying potentially problematic packages and bringing them up for discussion should in itself prevent good packages from being removed--I don't understand what that isn't sufficient in your mind. The process of identifying potentially problematic packages and bringing them up for discussion should in itself prevent good packages from being removed--I don't understand what that isn't sufficient in your mind. The process of identifying potentially problematic packages and bringing them up for discussion should in itself prevent good packages from being removed--I don't understand what that isn't sufficient in your mind.

Mike Stone