Re: Pushing a bunch of packages to jessie-backports

On 11/26/2015 04:02 PM, Piotr Ożarowski wrote:
> that's why I don't believe you built it in jessie

I did. I'm running with sbuild on Jessie + Jessie backports, and of
course, I'm also managing a local repository with the packages already
rebuilt for jessie-backports, which will be part of the upload.

Now, feel free to not believe me, I don't mind. But please don't write
public accusations, when you don't actually know what I'm doing, and
haven't checked your facts.

> python-sphinx is not backported and you didn't mention any patches

I did backport python-sphinx too. It is present in these packages, and I
also mentioned it in this list.

> solutions:
> 1) backport python-sphinx

Which is what I did. Routes is by the way not the only package that
needed this build dependency.

> After upload, please subscribe routes' bugs.

Will do. FYI, I'm still waiting for the removal of
python-repoze.{what,what-plugins,who-plugins}, which is blocking the
migration of Keystone, and which therefore makes my efforts useless
(there's no point of uploading OpenStack without keystone). So for the
moment, my uploads are stalled.

On 11/26/2015 09:33 PM, Piotr Ożarowski wrote:
> I actually can tell zigo to not hijack my packages?

Unless you want to maintain the backports yourself: no. This is not a
hijack anyway, you're the only one calling it this way.

On 11/26/2015 09:42 PM, Piotr Ożarowski wrote:
> Building and uploading in the right order was always the plan,
> right?

Building in the right order is necessary for checking that
(build-)dependencies are satisfied, yes. Though I don't think I actually
need to upload in a specific order: I can push all at once if it is
within a single dak run (if I'm wrong here, let me know).

On 11/26/2015 03:02 PM, Piotr Ożarowski wrote:
> If he decides to upload broken package, I cannot do anything.

Seriously, change your attitude.

On 11/26/2015 03:02 PM, Piotr Ożarowski wrote:
> and even if he's able to generate
> debdiff (out of broken packages) then there's something wrong with his
> CI/sbuild setup and we'll figure that out. He will also subscribe bugs
> from all these packages just to shut up this asshole (and that's a
> good outcome, even if I had to be rude; being nice doesn't work with
> him, I tried that for few years, he just ignores you)

And again. I'm getting really tired of these gratuitous accusations even
before anything happens.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)