Re: Pushing a bunch of packages to jessie-backports

On 11/24/2015 07:29 PM, Piotr Ożarowski wrote:
> [Thomas Goirand, 2015-11-24]
>> If you don't say you'll maintain the packages in backports (which I
>> warmly would welcome) and at the same time tell that you don't want me
>> to upload to stable-backports, what other choice do I have but to ignore
>> you?
>
> see my first email

Which part of it? The one where you're asking for a mail per package, or
the one where you're telling that your packages are off limit? The 2
parts are contradicting each other btw, so it's confusing.

> PS I'm getting all the emails from backports even if I wasn't the one
> who uploaded so this is official after all.

This isn't new, and it's been discussed at large. Basically, we would
all like the BTS to have the feature to select which is the maintainer
for a given suite. It is supposed to be fixed for the PPA^WBikeshed
support. In the mean time, we have to deal with it.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)