Re: Pushing a bunch of packages to jessie-backports

On 11/23/2015 09:54 PM, Piotr Ożarowski wrote:
>>> so my packages are out of limits for you
>>
>> Could you care to explain what you mean here?
>
> it means I ask you (as that's all I can do) to not upload packages I
> maintain.

If you don't say you'll maintain the packages in backports (which I
warmly would welcome) and at the same time tell that you don't want me
to upload to stable-backports, what other choice do I have but to ignore
you? It wouldn't be a reasonable answer to give-up uploading OpenStack
to jessie-backports just because of this.

The rest of your message is only provocation (for example, when you
write that I don't do tests, when you perfectly know I run a CI to do
functional testing). I don't think replying to it will help.

Thomas Goirand (zigo)