Re: Pushing a bunch of packages to jessie-backports

[Thomas Goirand, 2015-11-24]
> Which part of it? The one where you're asking for a mail per package, or

debdiff of what you want to upload + time for me to check it (a week, I
will respond most probably in 24h, though)

> the one where you're telling that your packages are off limit? The 2
> parts are contradicting each other btw, so it's confusing.

this part is a response to what you wrote, see what I quoted

> > PS I'm getting all the emails from backports even if I wasn't the one
> > who uploaded so this is official after all.
>
> This isn't new, and it's been discussed at large. Basically, we would
> all like the BTS to have the feature to select which is the maintainer
> for a given suite. It is supposed to be fixed for the PPA^WBikeshed
> support. In the mean time, we have to deal with it.

until this is fixed, I consider it official Debian archive and thus
any upload of *my* package that I do not approve: a hijack