Re: Pushing a bunch of packages to jessie-backports

On Thu, 26 Nov 2015 at 10:32 Piotr Ożarowski <piotr@debian.org> wrote:
> This is not the policy for backports. Amend the policy if you
> disagree. It's not fair to kick Zigo because he didn't follow the rules
> and consider oneself above them when he respects them.

fix it yourself, I'm getting all the bugs and emails so there's nothing
that suggest I should use backport's policy rather then Debian's.

Note that regarding bug reports, the backports website states:

"Please report bugs that you found in the packages to the backports mailinglist and NOT to the Debian BTS!"