Re: Pushing a bunch of packages to jessie-backports

 ❦ 25 novembre 2015 00:00 +0100, Piotr Ożarowski <piotr@debian.org> :

>> > PS I'm getting all the emails from backports even if I wasn't the one
>> > who uploaded so this is official after all.
>>
>> This isn't new, and it's been discussed at large. Basically, we would
>> all like the BTS to have the feature to select which is the maintainer
>> for a given suite. It is supposed to be fixed for the PPA^WBikeshed
>> support. In the mean time, we have to deal with it.
>
> until this is fixed, I consider it official Debian archive and thus
> any upload of *my* package that I do not approve: a hijack

This is not the policy for backports. Amend the policy if you
disagree. It's not fair to kick Zigo because he didn't follow the rules
and consider oneself above them when he respects them.
--
Don't over-comment.