Debian uscan redirector for PyPI (was: PyPI and debian/watch)

Donald Stufft <donald@stufft.io> writes:

> I suggested to #debian-python that a redirector might be better and
> there is now one at pypi.debian.net.

Great! Can we please have (from you, or whoerver is best position to
write it) a reference on how to use this redirector?

I don't know a good location; the Debian wiki doesn't have an obvious
location, redirectors only seem to be mentioned briefly at
<URL:https://wiki.debian.org/debian/watch#Uncommon_sites>.

--
 \       Moriarty: “Forty thousand million billion dollars? That money |
  `\            must be worth a fortune!” —The Goon Show, _The Sale of |