Re: Two django packages for Debian?

On Aug 06, 2014, at 04:08 PM, Piotr Ożarowski wrote:

>and I would love to try them all before we make a decision¹

Me too.

Should we relax the team preference for one vcs to rule them all, at least for
a period of experimentation and experience sharing?   I still *really* want to
end up in a place where team packages use one vcs and one common workflow, but
it may be time to allow for some non-svn managed packages.

If we did, I would pick one or two of the ones I touch and experiment with
some of the git packaging tools.

(I suspect this may be a big topic for us at DC14 :).

-Barry