Re: Two django packages for Debian?

> I am on the edge. I prefer dgit

and I would love to try them all before we make a decision¹

If one wants us to consider XYZ, please send a link to test repo and a
list of commands that will let us deal f.e. with such problems:

* how can I fetch foo sources? what about updating all packages in one command?
  (XYZ pull? mr update?)
* how can I build it?
  (is debuild/sbuild enough or do I need to use XYZ-buildpackage/whatever?)
* old patch needs an update, what should I do?
  (quilt edit? quilt refresh? XYZ rebase on a different branch?)
* there's new upstream release, how can I import it?
  (uscan in source pkg's root dir?)
* new patch is needed, how can I add it?
  (quilt new? another branch?)
* how can I share my changes?
  (XYZ push?)
etc. (i.e. describe workflow)

I don't ask anyone to convert the whole repo, I ask to provide one/few
packages for tests. If someone knows dgit, git-dpm, git-buildpackage,
hg-buildpackage then (s)he probably already have at least one package
that uses it, no? Just copy it to dpmt's git/hg/bar² repo and let others
play with it.

[¹] note that, unless someone will provide a wrapper that unifies it all,
    there will be no 2 or more VCSs/tools at the same time
[²] if it's not enabled for DPMT and you want to provide examples,
    please ping me to enable it on alioth for you