Two django packages for Debian?

Hi,

I've packaged up django-grappelli and django-stronghold (since we have
need for them at work). I think my debianisations are sane, but I've
done them in git not subversion. Repos:

https://git.csx.cam.ac.uk/x/ucs/u/mcv21/django-grappelli.git
https://git.csx.cam.ac.uk/x/ucs/u/mcv21/django-stronghold.git

Resulting packages:
http://www-uxsup.csx.cam.ac.uk/~mcv21/debian/pool/main/d/django-grappelli/
http://www-uxsup.csx.cam.ac.uk/~mcv21/debian/pool/main/d/django-stronghold/

 Grappelli is a grid-based alternative/extension to the Django
 administration interface.

 Stronghold is a small Django app that makes your Django project
 default to requiring login for all views.

Naturally, I'd like to upload these as maintained by
python-modules-team@lists.alioth.debian.org. Is that going to be OK? If
so, I'll make some ITPs, and initial uploads.

Cheers,

Matthew