Re: Current state of packaging Python software for Debian

ideally I would like to see the helper which would allow (or even by
default would do) to invoke test batteries against just installed  (i.e.
python setup.py install) version of the modules:  in my experience it
helped to avoid various issues of incomplete inclusion of
submodules/data files.

And sure thing the helper should run it against all supported by the
package/system versions of python.

--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]