Re: Would like a sponsor to upload the new version of python-foolscap

Sandro Tosi <morph@debian.org> writes:

> On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 03:08, Ben Finney <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au> wrote:
> > Tristan Seligmann <mithrandi@mithrandi.net> writes:
> >
> >> Are you even in the channel?
> >
> > Often, yes.
>
> Let the people (sponsoree & sponsors) who use that "tracker" decide
> what to use for it (you decided to not maintain your packages with us,
> and you can't sponsor packages).

I was under the impression that the ‘#debian-python’ channel was a
resource for use equally by anyone for discussion of maintaining Python
packages in Debian. When did it become an in-group-versus-out-group club
house, with credentials required for entry? Perhaps that should be
announced better.

--
 \           “Value your freedom or you will lose it, teaches history. |
  `\     “Don't bother us with politics,” respond those who don't want |