Re: Would like a sponsor to upload the new version of python-foolscap

Tristan Seligmann <mithrandi@mithrandi.net> writes:

> Are you even in the channel?

Often, yes.

> The topic of the channel seems like a perfectly reasonable place for
> this kind of list, too, so I'm not sure why you object to it so
> strongly.

I would think a separate task tracker would be more appropriate; the
channel topic should remain primarily descriptive of the topic of the
channel, after all.

--
 \              “In the long run, the utility of all non-Free software |
  `\      approaches zero. All non-Free software is a dead end.” —Mark |