Would like a sponsor to upload the new version of python-foolscap

Hi!

Zooko (the upstream developer) filed #567145 asking for
python-foolscap to be updated to the new 0.5.0 release.

I have committed a new changelog entry for this, test built and
installed a package using svn-buildpackage after running
get-orig-source to obtain a correctly modified tarball, and run
through some examples in IPython that exercise foolscap and all
appeared to work OK. The only other rdepends for foolscap I saw was
Tahoo, and I don't feel like messing about with Tahoe right now -
Zooko is the dev for Tahoe also and he's asked for a newer foolscap in
preparation for the next Tahoe release.

I've added foolscap to the /topic in #debian-python, but I didn't know
where to say about the testing that I've done on this, so I wrote to
this list. Is there anything else that I should do before someone can
sponsor this upload?

Thanks for your advice.
--
Elliot Murphy | https://launchpad.net/~statik/