Re: GR proposal: mandating VcsGit and VcsBrowser for all packages, using the "gbp patches unapplied" layout, and maybe also mandating hosted on Salsa

> Do you ask me to increase my work load to at least 300% only because of some
> standardization procedure for the minuscule chance that I am suddenly
> abducted by aliens?

No, it’s not about being abducted by the aliens, but there are other more realistic factors
that might get any developer to stop contributing. I find it useless to list them all just
to prevent you from strawmanning.

> (Or, heretic voice, maybe because it is easier to
> throw people out when everything is standardized?)

Anyway, I am really really tired of your whining in just every message you send,
so I am just blacklisting you.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý