Re: GR proposal: mandating VcsGit and VcsBrowser for all packages, using the "gbp patches unapplied" layout, and maybe also mandating hosted on Salsa

On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 09:20:07AM -0400, Tiago Bortoletto Vaz wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 09:01:34PM +0900, Norbert Preining wrote:
> > (Or, heretic voice, maybe because it is easier to
> > throw people out when everything is standardized?)
>
> Norbert, it's not the first time in recent emails that you insinuate,
> semi-jokingly, that Debian might "throw people out" for whatever reasons
> you like to think. I just wanted to point out here that this is not
> true in Debian.

Could you at least check whom are you talking about first, please?  Because
at this point your insinuation that Norbert is "joking" is disgusting.

Meow!
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢰⠒⠀⣿⡁ Imagine there are bandits in your house, your kid is bleeding out,