Re: Conflict escalation and discipline

Lars Wirzenius writes ("Re: Conflict escalation and discipline"):
> Most of the problems being discussed right now, and in general, seem
> to be of the sort where feelings are hurt, but harassment isn't
> happening. The situations seem to be "A did something, and B was
> offended, how do we get A and B to understand each other, and resolve
> any conflict, and get A and B to collaborate in the future?".
>
> This implies to me that, at the least, "anti-harassment" is the wrong
> name for a team that deals with this.

That's certainly true.  I thought of these ideas:

 all @debian.org
   trouble         too vague, also negative
   behaviour       seems somehow hostile, also vague
   conduct         seems somehow hostile, also vague
   appeals         too strongly advertises judicial function
   arbitration     too strongly advertises judicial function
   upset           can minimise and subjectify bad actions
   conflict        very negative
   resolution      too vague but at least positive
   reconciliation  not attractive to complaints who want action
   dispute[s]      maybe?

Ian.