Re: Conflict escalation and discipline

On Wed, 2018-04-18 at 13:41 +0100, Martín Ferrari wrote:
> I believe that a-h is the natural starting point for dealing with these
> issues.

Most of the problems being discussed right now, and in general, seem
to be of the sort where feelings are hurt, but harassment isn't
happening. The situations seem to be "A did something, and B was
offended, how do we get A and B to understand each other, and resolve
any conflict, and get A and B to collaborate in the future?".

This implies to me that, at the least, "anti-harassment" is the wrong
name for a team that deals with this.