Re: Frustrated

On Wed, Feb 3, 2016, at 11:11, Michael Meskes wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 02, 2016 at 10:12:59PM +0000, koanhead wrote:
> > The cake reference makes me think of Microsoft's presence at LinuxFest
> > Northwest last year in Bellingham, WA. MS had a booth there touting their
> > Azure service and giving out blue cake. Possibly they have given away
> > cake at other venues as well- I understand they can afford a lot of cake.
>
> Well, they did give away the cake for one reason, to celebrate Debian's
> birthday. No idea why this could be bad though.

Well, I got a life-threat email into my INBOX for removing support for
sqlite (2.x, the one old obsolete version) from PHP[*].

Not everything on the Internet does have to make sense :).

(* - Not to mention that some would argue that packaging PHP is a
life-threat on it's own :))).

Cheers,
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>