Re: Can I still depend on Debian?

Philip Hands <phil@hands.com> writes:

> Rhy Thornton <rhyt@scesd.k12.or.us> writes:
>> More concerning than that is that systemd won't be producing human
>> readable log files.
>> (to be fair, I haven't really
>> looked into it yet.  I'm busy with real work).
>
> I wonder why you feel qualified to comment.  :-/

I don't think we should require our users to be qualified in order to
ask questions or express concerns about our direction.  Users are
allowed to be wrong or poorly informed and we shouldn't criticise them
for that, just correct them politely.

`I've heard that this vacuum cleaner chops the tops off looped carpets.'

`That was a problem with one of the early models but we've fixed it now
and your looped carpets will be just fine.'

(S)
--
`Touch can bring blossom to things that decay.'