Re: Code of Conduct violations handling process

On Wed, Sep 03, 2014 at 09:52:44AM -0700, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

>         People associated with the FSF or those who feel i sympathy with
>  them feel offended, I find it somewhat disappointing that we care so
>  little about people being offensive, given the progress we have made.

This thread is not about whether we care about people being offensive
(which, btw, is terribly subjective).  This thread is about whether the CoC
should be used to enforce people *not* being offensive.

And that is a very slippery slope with no bottom in sight.