Re: mjg59's blog on planet.d.o

On 2012-10-30 20:38, Russ Allbery wrote:
Would people like me to push my entire blog to Planet Debian, including
all my book reviews and software release announcements?

I would prefer that over only pushing articles specifically on Debian topics, yes.

For the specific categories you mention, I realise there are potential issues: dry factual release announcements for lots of minor versions of software someone doesn't use might be boring to see, and long reviews might be a UI annoyance for people reading Planet in a flat view in a browser. But I don't think lack of relevance would be a barrier to including either category.

--
Moray