Re: mjg59's blog on planet.d.o

Moray Allan <moray@sermisy.org> writes:

> So I would suggest instead that material "unrelated to Debian", but from
> people within the broad community, is actually by far the best use for
> Planet Debian, and that the more relevant posts are to Debian, the less
> appropriate they are for Planet.

Would people like me to push my entire blog to Planet Debian, including
all my book reviews and software release announcements?

Serious question.  I currently maintain a separate "debian" tag that only
gets posts that feel relevant to Debian because I was worried about
dumping too much content into Planet Debian, but I can undo that and give
Planet Debian a full feed if people would really prefer.