Re: mjg59's blog on planet.d.o

Moray Allan <moray@sermisy.org> writes:

> For the specific categories you mention, I realise there are potential
> issues: dry factual release announcements for lots of minor versions of
> software someone doesn't use might be boring to see, and long reviews
> might be a UI annoyance for people reading Planet in a flat view in a
> browser.  But I don't think lack of relevance would be a barrier to
> including either category.

My reviews are pretty long -- I could probably modify the hand-rolled
software that generates the RSS feed to simulate a cut tag or something.
But, based on reactions, people seem to think I should send them, so I'm
going to go ahead and do that, and then see what feedback I get and if it
bothers anyone.

Thanks!