Re: mjg59's blog on planet.d.o

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 01:38:03PM -0700, Russ Allbery wrote:
> Would people like me to push my entire blog to Planet Debian, including
> all my book reviews and software release announcements?
As one who evenly enjoys the technical package type blog entries along
with lets call it "other stuff Debian people blog about" I'd say sure
why not.  I've done that in the past.

As a general comment, I'm happy with the general collection of entries
on planet.d.o Sure there might be the occasional one i don't agree with
but it is a seriously low level of entries.

 - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ   http://enc.com.au/          csmall at : enc.com.au
Debian GNU/Linux     http://www.debian.org/      csmall at : debian.org