Re: Public request that action be taken at whoever abused their technical power to remove me from the kernel team at alioth.

On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 10:11:01PM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
> * Sven Luther (luther@debian.org) [070529 22:05]:
> > On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 08:26:20PM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> > > Please limit the number of posts per day to this thread.
> >
> > Lively discussion
>
> Lively discussion and DoS is a different thing. You do DoS.

Then offer me a different medium. Then respond to my requests of an in
RL meeting, or setup an irc meeting with rules, or propose another
media, like a web pages, with an impartial judge and transparent
handling. Or go ahead an create the social comittee so many have asked
for to deal with this issue.

I refuse to go private with these discussions, and the folk i discuss
with, like you here, will hear me because i CC them, and we can have
many small-scale discussion in an documented, open and transparent way.

Sure, mail is not the best media, let's find something else, but the
status quo is not acceptable to me, despite all those whose sole
argument is "YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT AND LIVE WITH IT".

Sadly,

Sven Luther