Re: Public request that action be taken at whoever abused their technical power to remove me from the kernel team at alioth.

Sven Luther wrote:
> Care to give me a chance ?

You've had your chances, Sven.

You're restarting with the old pattern, always.

> > > you don't like what i have to say i should i have less right to the use
> > > of the mailing lists than you or others do ?
> >
> > Thanks for putting differnt words in my mouth.  If you are unable to
> > contribute anything useful couldn't you just STFU like everybody else?
>
> Like you are just doing ?

Ok.  I will shut up now.  Live well.  It was fun to work
together with you a couple of years ago.

	Joey

--
Never trust an operating system you don't have source for!