Re: Public request that action be taken at whoever abused their technical power to remove me from the kernel team at alioth.

Sven Luther <sven@powerlinux.fr> writes:
> On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 10:14:23AM +0200, Sam Hocevar wrote:
>> On Tue, May 29, 2007, Sven Luther wrote:
>>> then so be it, debian is better off without such persons whose behaviour
>>> will only hurt the project again one way or another, and should not be
>>> encouraged.
>>    These are words of pure wisdom, thank you. Empathy would be the next
>> step to enlightenment.
> Sam, what do you mean by that ?

Debian is better off without you. Your behaviour has been a problem for
the project in the past, is one currently and will be a problem in the
future.

As you correctly pointed out, such behaviour should not be encouraged
and the responsible person(s) should be removed from the project.

So please, go away.

Marc
--
BOFH #308: