Re: Expulsion process: Sven Luther - Decision

Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org> wrote:
> On 10973 March 1977, MJ Ray wrote:
> > Anyway, this may be different for more well-respected DDs, but IIRC,
> > I've received no reply from DAMs to any emails in years.  I don't see
> > how to develop something acceptable with no feedback channel.
>
> What emails? Sent where? With what name? Looking into the DAM mailbox i
> dont see many that have "MJ Ray" as from.

Don't see many => can see some.  Do you see the answers?

FWIW, the most recent was dated Tue, 13 Mar 2007 01:46:50 +0000.

Regards,
Webmaster/web developer, statistician, sysadmin, online shop maker,
developer of koha, debian, gobo, gnustep, various mail and web s/w.
Workers co-op @ Weston-super-Mare, Somerset http://www.ttllp.co.uk/