Re: Expulsion process: Sven Luther - Decision

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007, MJ Ray wrote:

This one is also different in a way: the suspension seems to stop Sven
Luther's positive contributions, but as far as I can tell, it doesn't
stop what were described as his negative contributions, mainly to
mailing lists and the BTS.  The punishment does not seem to address
the offence.

This is very true.

[...] Sven, while continuing beeing your fiend [...]

Paging Dr Freud.... Paging Dr Freud... ;-)

Hmmm, I did not intended to be active in this thread any more, but
I need some enlightement to decipher this.  I'm obviousely missing
some psychiatric knowledge.  My intention was to express that I became
a friend with Sven as the first DD I met in real live and I'm always
happy to meet him in real live because we had a good time several
years ago.  This will not change by any byte that makes its way
through my mail client.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--