Re: Constitutional Amendment GR: Handling assets for the project

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 18:07:20 +0100, Ian Jackson
<ian@davenant.greenend.org.uk> said:

> But people heavily involved with SPI are currently concentrating on
> the elections - probably rightly so.  I think a conversation about
> Debian's relationship with SPI is likely to work much better after
> we see the results of the election.  Having the conversation now
> risks turning it into an `election issue', and at the very least
> having it seen through the prism of some rather unfortunate
> conversations we've seen in SPI in the past few weeks during the
> campaigning.  Also, there is one particular person who I hope and
> think we'll find constitutes much less of a disruptive influence
> after the election than they do currently.

        All right, that does seem reasonable.  I was basing my opinion
 on the current lack of traffic on the spi mailing lists.  Thanks for
 the clarification.

        manoj

--
It is undignified for a woman to play servant to a man who is not
hers. Spock, "Amok Time", stardate 3372.7