Re: Constitutional Amendment GR: Handling assets for the project

On Sun, 2006-07-23 at 23:47 -0400, Joe Smith wrote:
> That is true. However this ammendment substancially changes the section
> that talks about SPI, so it would be reasonable to have SPI's board look at
> it if they so desire.
> At best they could find some text that ought to be tweeked, and at worst
> they could have no input.

What I'm missing in this "discussion" is that SPI has an active board at
this very moment. No need to delay anything to satisfy both the "ask
SPI" and "don't ask SPI" camps... the fact that their term ends soon is
surely no reason to think they're suddenly incapable?

Thijs