Re: Constitutional Amendment GR: Handling assets for the project

Manoj Srivastava writes ("Re: Constitutional Amendment GR: Handling assets for the project"):
>         As individuals, people who make up the board of SPI can
>  already put in their input.  Officially, the SPI board has no say
>  here -- as individuals, they have the same rights as everyone else.

Not all of the current and future SPI board are participating here.

I would suggest that the right approach would be to wait until after
the SPI election, and then send a copy of the proposed amendment to
spi-general, giving a specific timeframe for comments.

> > Of course it is your ammendment, so it is your decision.
>
>         Quite right. The DPL can, of course, extend the minimum
>  discussion period, under our constitution.

It's the seconders' decision too.

Manoj, would you please commit to not holding a vote on this until
after the SPI election.  If you won't make such a promise, I will
withdraw my second until later.

Ian.