Re: Constitutional Amendment GR: Handling assets for the project

On Thu, Jul 20, 2006 at 08:12:54PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>         In order to bring the constitution in line with current needs
>  and practices of handling assets globally, and allowing the projet to
>  add and remove partner organizations from the set of organizations
>  currently authorized to hold assets for Debian, I would like to
>  propose the following amendment to the Debian constitution.  This had
>  been discussed at length last month, and suggestions and discussion
>  have died down. I would like to seek seconds for this proposal at
>  this time.

I'd like to ask that we keep the discussion period for this open until
the SPI elections are completed and the new board has an opportunity to
comment. So if this proposal receives enough seconds to go to a vote,
please consider this an extension of the discussion period of up to
a week under 4.2.4 to ensure it doesn't end before Aug 7th (which is
just under three weeks from now, and gives the new board a week after
electing their officers to comment).

Cheers,
aj