Re: Constitutional Amendment GR: Handling assets for the project

On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 23:47:12 -0400, Joe Smith <unknown_kev_cat@hotmail.com> said:

> That is true. However this ammendment substancially changes the
> section that talks about SPI, so it would be reasonable to have
> SPI's board look at it if they so desire.  At best they could find
> some text that ought to be tweeked, and at worst they could have no
> input.

        As individuals, people who make up the board of SPI can
 already put in their input.  Officially, the SPI board has no say
 here -- as individuals, they have the same rights as everyone else.

> This ammendment is in no real hurry, as it mearlly re-affrims the
> status quo, and tweeks a few related lines.

> Of course it is your ammendment, so it is your decision.

        Quite right. The DPL can, of course, extend the minimum
 discussion period, under our constitution.

        manoj
--
Never eat at a place called Mom's.  -- Nelson Algren