Re: Call for a new DPL mediation ... This will be the only thread i will reply to in the next time about this issue.

On Tue, Jun 20, 2006 at 11:31:56PM -0700, Chris Waters wrote:
> Neither AJ, nor the Tech Ctte., nor even the whole project through a
> GR has the power to make Sven a member of the d-i team unless the d-i
> team is willing to have Sven as a member.

A small clarification that doesn't really have much bearing on what's
going on: in so far as the d-i team is the *Debian* installer team, the
project as a whole (via GR, or representatives like the DPL, tech ctte,
or delegates) gets to decide who are members.

Of course, that doesn't mean the project can force people to work
together, just that we get to decide which group ends up being the
official Debian team.

Cheers,
aj, pedant at large